Monday, January 28, 2008

You're welcome.

So now I have a blog upon several requests from some people. I guarantee this blog will be uninteresting, uninspiring, and all-around bullshit banter from my one track ADD mind.

Blogs are exponentially a way to keep your mind free from clutter and unwanted stress, so I am told. I had a blog once on OpenFreeDiary.com once but isn't it so ridiculous that usernames and passwords are long forgotten along with several other things in life? I guess I must have used it once or twice a week. It wasn't something I was totally focusing on but it did help me just put a memory or event or just ideas in general 'in stone' and I could look back and laugh at myself and get feedback from others about that stuff.

Shall I commence with my blog?

I am a full-time student here in Saint Louis at St. Louis Community College - Forest Park. I particularly pride myself in attending this vocational institution because a. It's not your run-of-the-mill community college, b. It's got some of the most brilliant (and vacant, among others) minds that I've ever met, and c. I start my life here. School is rather interesting to me. I find that I would normally be worrying about money, getting a dead-end 9-5 job, and dissecting this life in other far more arbitrary ways. I like school. There, I said it.

This morning was a Monday morning and that only means one thing: disaster. Every Monday morning starts out the same. Wake up, go out into the world, and deal with shit. Any other day isn't as doomed or cursed, so why must Monday be so different? It's the one day that people can perspectively lok at as being the 'shit' day of the week.

I have a lot of work to do. I have to turn in my final draft about counterfeit money to the newspaper, finalize ideas about my local production poster for Graphic Design 4 (vector graphics, here I come!), sketch some thumbnails for the St. Louis Ultimate Frisbee Association for our client's meeting on Tuesday in Creative[dot]Comm, and above all, get some cigarettes. I suppose I shall leave the last among that list alone and type a blog tomorrow about the injustices in America today regarding persicuted smokers, alright?

Have a good/bad Monday and try the gray stuff; it's delicious.

John

2 comments:

suziXcore said...

You spilled soda on your crotch. First sign of a fuck of a Monday.. WOOWOOOWOOOO *siren mouth*

Candis Vlasek said...

yay for getting a blogger!!!