Saturday, July 19, 2008

Canada, O Canada.

Here I am in another country! Yesterday was the Detroit Warped Tour and all was well until I realized that I just had a Xerox copy of my birth certificate as opposed to the original copy (which was sent away with my passport application in the first place, which proved to be fruitless). At 2 a.m., we reached the Canadian border and were greeted with Canadian border police on our bus pulling all of our bunk curtains open and telling us to "get the fuck up". Luckily, we were in customs for about 10 minutes and I was only asked three vital questions by Canadian officials"

1. Have you ever been to Canada?
2. Why are you coming to Canada?
...and the most important of all questions:
3. Do you have any cigarettes or tobacco products?

All is well now! I am hanging out all day due to the fact that Fearless doesn't sell anything in Canada because of all the legal paperwork, vendor visas, taxes and duties, etc. etc.

Here's the Web Lab! Enjoy!

Johnnyvirus

No comments: