Thursday, July 24, 2008

Roller coaster (favorite ride).

Greeting one and all, and apologies extended to those who are disappointed for lack of updates in Johnny Virus land. Warped TOur is going excellent. Yesterday, Fearless Records sold more merch than any other day on Warped Tour. We were close to breaching $4,000! Excellent, as I get paid on commission as opposed to a flat salary... and let's talk about how I made almost $50 in tips. Unbelievable! Kudos to my Tip Robot.

Kelly Graham is the equivalent to Jesus and Jessica Knowles is far too humble for words. Michelle and I have been battling wind, rain, and scene trash boys and girls to make this Warped the best that Fearless has ever seen.

Today we are in Buffalo, NY and the day was welcomed with high winds and menacing clouds. Our loyal street teamers Jesse and Stevo have returned with a vengeance. They are two dudes that have been following the tour for about ten dates or so and will be following the next ten or so dates (given the time and money that they have available)

This venue in Buffalo has an amusement park that is free with my laminate and I'm stoked to get aboard some coasters later tonight.

My mom has been going through crazy times at home and I am proud of her for battling it out without me.

I miss my friends like no other and hope to see them sooner than later.

I bought a Blackberry.

It's sweet.

I'm growing a beard.

Johnnyvirus

1 comment:

Miss Dana said...

Looking extra sexy these days, now aren't we?