Sunday, July 20, 2008

Je parle un Français.

Today is by far the most comfortable day on the Warped Tour. Home of Simple Plan, Montreal-Quebec CA greets our party with 65 degree weather and French speaking Canadians a-boot.

Canadian beer is only $5 and I am pretty sure that if America collapsed any time soon, I would live comfortably here. People are great. Weather is great. AND THERE ARE BEAVERS EVERYWHERE! (get your mind out of the gutter)

Hope all is well with you guys. Leave me a comment and let me know how you are. :)

Johnnyvirus

2 comments:

cory ann said...

Australia has the best beer

but hats off to canada!
i met a canadian girl today at owrk

Lauren said...

So I miss you, and you are seeing Kelly tomorrow and I am seeing her on Thrusday, I am so stoked about that, PS I LOVE your hat in the previous post, for lots of reasons, some of them obvious.