Sunday, February 10, 2008

The sky is dead.

I have not yet asphyxiated my utmost urges to suffocate myself in sleep deprivation. I don't know if it's the need to remember the memories that I have of today; or memories that I have of the past. I guess I should talk about the memories that I have regarding sleep deprivation.

I remember driving through Minnesota with Suzi and seeing visions that changed my life indefinitely. Seeing George W. Bush, seeing the weapons of mass destruction and seeing the birds of prey often wet my tongue for an often mind-altering and memorable experience to see something more than I am. Listening to music while typing this does not prove helpful, as it often is the hindrance to my many sleep deprived journeys through life. Traveling through Pennsylvania with Duck and seeing the Democratic girlfriend with the Republican boyfriend and the van on the side of the road in Po-Dunk, PA does not prove helpful in this self-conscious complex. I wonder if the 'one-eye-shadow-boy' has these function-less mental debates.

I have no clue how tomorrow will help me bring justice to this often fruitless and monotonous society of filthy injustice but am sure that singing songs of debauchery and decadence will guide me through, yes?

I saw Kathy Griffin tonight live at The Fox Theater. Is there no wonder I am wide awake? I am scarred for life. I will make Jessica mine.

20 minutes on the clock and we'll give it all that we've got.

John

2 comments:

cory ann said...

i love video chats with john!!!!

this was way to deep for me...

Kir Kir said...

ahh i've had it since christmas eve! you've missed some pretty good blogs. and some pretty heart warming ones.
and some that probably are lame or bring your mood really down or up.

my blog is pretty much drugs in word form.

kidding

i'll add your link to my blogger so we can now read

life is decent and i hope yours is going well

i take about two to four hours to sleep and recently i put on my Xlarge DJ headphones and listen to just one band and liten to them for about and 30 mins or an hour then i take them off and weirdly enough i sleep like a baybay.

you should try it

i cant do the stereo WHILE i sleep anymore. it just causes problems.

sorry this is like way long